YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
immigrationlawyersla.com provides an online portal to give visitors a general understanding of immigration laws and to provide a listing of attorneys who might be able to assist you with your specific immigration needs. To that extent, the site includes general information on commonly encountered on immigration issues. Immigration Lawyers LA's services also include references to legal resources that are commonly available. At no time do we garantee that your case will be accepted or handled by any attorneys referenced at this site, or the case might be succesful. If contact us, any information provided by one of our staff should be construed as opinion and not legal advice. Immigration Lawyers LA and its services are not substitutes for the advice of an attorney.
Immigration Lawyers LA strives to keep its legal documents accurate, current and up-to-date. However, because the law changes rapidly, Immigration Lawyers LA cannot guarantee that all of the information on the Site is completely current. The law is different from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and may be subject to interpretation by different courts. The law is a personal matter, and no general information or legal tool like the kind Immigration Lawyers LA provides can fit every circumstance. Furthermore, the legal information contained on the Site is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Therefore, if you need legal advice for your specific problem, or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our tools, you should consult a licensed attorney.
Immigration Lawyers LA has certain attorney access services and introduce our visitors to attorneys through various methods, including but not limited to our attorney directory listings, our newsletters, third party attorney referral services. At no time is an attorney-client relationship fostered or created with Immigration Lawyers LA through the performance of any such services.
This Site is not intended to create any attorney-client relationship, and your use of Immigration Lawyers LA does not and will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Immigration Lawyers LA.
2. Ownership. This Site is owned and operated by immigrationlawyersla.com, Inc. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds and images (the "Materials") are owned either by Immigration Lawyers LA or by our respective third party partners ("Third Party Providers"). Except as otherwise expressly provided by Immigration Lawyers LA, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site shall be construed to confer any license under any of Immigration Lawyers LA's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Immigration Lawyers LA.
3. Limited Permission to Download. Immigration Lawyers LA hereby grants you permission to download, view, copy and print the Materials on any single, stand-alone computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use provided that:
- The Materials are not used on any other website or in a networked computer environment.
- The Materials are not modified in any way.
4. Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to websites controlled by parties other than Immigration Lawyers LA (each a "Third Party Site"). Immigration Lawyers LA works with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with Immigration Lawyers LA. Immigration Lawyers LA is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Site, any website accessed from a Third Party Site or any changes or updates to such sites. Immigration Lawyers LA makes no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. Immigration Lawyers LA is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. Immigration Lawyers LA is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Immigration Lawyers LA of the Third Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that Immigration Lawyers LA is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
Immigration Lawyers LA is not the publisher or author of the User Content. Immigration Lawyers LA takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Although we cannot make an absolute guarantee of system security, Immigration Lawyers LA takes reasonable steps to maintain security. If you have reason to believe system security has been breached, contact us by email for help.
If Immigration Lawyers LA's technical staff finds that files or processes belonging to a member pose a threat to the proper technical operation of the system or to the security of other members, Immigration Lawyers LA reserves the right to delete those files or to stop those processes. If the Immigration Lawyers LA technical staff suspects a user name is being used by someone who is not authorized by the proper user, Immigration Lawyers LA may temporarily disable that user's access in order to preserve system security. In all such cases, Immigration Lawyers LA will contact the member as soon as feasible.
Immigration Lawyers LA has the right (but not the obligation), in our sole and absolute discretion, to edit, redact, remove, re-categorize to a more appropriate location, or otherwise change any User Content.
Immigration Lawyers LA reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time.
Rights and Responsibilities of Immigration Lawyers LA Users or Other Posters of User Content:You are legally and ethically responsible for any User Content - writings, files, pictures or any other work - that you post or transmit using any Immigration Lawyers LA service that allows interaction or dissemination of information. In posting User Content, you agree that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes anyone's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing, or advocates or encourages illegal conduct harmful to any individual, partnership or corporation.
- That includes advertisements, spam, or content for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, or other contact information;
- That contains any computer virus, worms, or other potentially damaging computer programs or files;
You grant Immigration Lawyers LA a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell, distribute, and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium, or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. You have the right to remove any of your works from User Content at any time.
You are not required to provide your real name when signing up as a user of Immigration Lawyers LA. Immigration Lawyers LA permits anonymous or pseudonymous accounts. Any user may request that such member's email address be hidden to provide for additional privacy.
Ratings and reviews will generally be posted in two to four business days.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Immigration Lawyers LA may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Immigration Lawyers LA MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT:
- THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
- THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS.
- THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
- THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. Immigration Lawyers LA SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS OR INFORMATION.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL Immigration Lawyers LA, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, EVEN IF Immigration Lawyers LA HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF.
9. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Immigration Lawyers LA, our officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
10. Unsolicited Submissions. Except as may be required in connection with your use of Immigration Lawyers LA Services, Immigration Lawyers LA does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to us through this Site. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to Immigration Lawyers LA through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and Immigration Lawyers LA's property. By providing such submissions to Immigration Lawyers LA you hereby assign to Immigration Lawyers LA, at no charge, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated therewith. Immigration Lawyers LA shall be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
11. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing Immigration Lawyers LA, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your Immigration Lawyers LA user account.
Immigration Lawyers LA has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate removal of any content, article or materials that have infringed on the rights of Immigration Lawyers LA or of a third party or that violate intellectual property rights generally. Immigration Lawyers LA's policy is to remove such infringing content or materials and investigate such allegations immediately.
12. Inappropriate Content. When accessing the Site or using Immigration Lawyers LA's services, you agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive or threatening.
- Advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or foreign law or regulation.
- Advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services.
13. Personal Use. The site is made available for your personal use on your own behalf.
14. Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
15. Governing Law; Venue. By using this Site, you expressly agree that your rights and obligations shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, excluding its choice of law rules.
16. Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2010-2011, immigrationlawyersla.com, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
17. Trademarks. Immigration Lawyers LA, immigrationlawyersla.com, logo, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Immigration Lawyers LA. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.