Immigration Lawyers LA (Los Angeles): Immigration Questions: How To Replace A Lost Or Destroyed I-94 Form
If your Form I-94 was lost or destroyed, you can file Form I-102, which is an application for replacement/initial non-immigrant arrival-departure document. You will need to submit a copy of the biographic/photo page from your passport and a copy of the passport page that was stamped by the immigration official when you entered the US.

If you donít have any evidence of your legal admission into the US, you must submit a full explanation and proof of your identity.

Last reviewed on: 11/30/-0001
Disclaimer: The information provided at Immigration Lawyers LA is not legal advice, and it's only meant as general information on legal immigration issues commonly encountered. We are not a law firm and we should not be used as a substitute for an attorney or a law firm. All communications between you and Immigration Lawyers LA are protected by our Privacy Policy. However, they are not protected by the attorney-client privilege or work product doctrine. Immigration Lawyers Los Angeles cannot provide legal advice and should only be used as a reference to legal resources related to immigration issues. Please note that your access to and use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use.

© All rights reserved.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection